Monday, October 10, 2005

Ultimate Spider-man

I think Ultimate Spider-Man is better than Spider-man 2 in every way except the fact that it is still too short, it's a little bit longer, but still short. When I first played this game, after the first 30 minutes I thought this game was a piece of crap, but after a while I got the hang of it, so I'm saying is this game is a lot different from spider-man 2, and also takes time to get use to. The best part about the game is the drawings and the graphics. The comic book creators Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley really captured the way spider-man looks in the comic books. One of the missions that I really like was a race against Johnny Storm from the Fantastic Four. The only bad thing about racing him is that you should be able to race him whenever you want him. Another thing I don't like is that in a race, any race the have these bubbles. When you approach these bubbles you can not go under them or over them you have to swing right through them, but you get use to it.

No comments: